My ankles are gone and I am losing hope that they will return before Retief gets here.
I must say that it is the strangest feeling...
like there are a bunch of tiny water balloons on the top of my feet that jiggle as I walk.
We have finally completed all of our baby classes, YEAH!
...and my husband, the incredible athlete,
can add "Diaper Derby Champ" to his resume!
He is the fastest swaddler & diaper changer out of all the dads-to-be in the class
Go Pappa Do!
I must say that it is the strangest feeling...
like there are a bunch of tiny water balloons on the top of my feet that jiggle as I walk.
We have finally completed all of our baby classes, YEAH!
...and my husband, the incredible athlete,
can add "Diaper Derby Champ" to his resume!
He is the fastest swaddler & diaper changer out of all the dads-to-be in the class
Go Pappa Do!
No comments:
Post a Comment