Had round 3 of the P17 shots this morning. Well worth the stick.
The Baby's heartbeat is still strong along with the movement. We could hear the "swoosh, swoosh" on the Doppler. Well, actually...since Daniel is busy getting seed ready for his trials, I called him from Dr. Devine's and put my cell phone to the speaker so he could hear his son too! Our favorite nurse, Karen, was so nice to let me just walk in the office and hear that nice reassuring sound.
Can't wait to feel him move!
The Baby's heartbeat is still strong along with the movement. We could hear the "swoosh, swoosh" on the Doppler. Well, actually...since Daniel is busy getting seed ready for his trials, I called him from Dr. Devine's and put my cell phone to the speaker so he could hear his son too! Our favorite nurse, Karen, was so nice to let me just walk in the office and hear that nice reassuring sound.
Can't wait to feel him move!
1 comment:
I bet you'll feel him move soon. It's the weirdest, coolest thing!
Post a Comment